Gig Deranked...not Ranking again

fezanj101

I have been on Fiverr for three years now...and my gigs have been deranked for so long. For some time, I got by with my loyal clients. But after a year, I find myself desperate for orders. The Support says that doing well on the orders I get will get my gig's rank back. But how will that happen if I am not getting orders in the first place? Is anyone here who got back up from gig deranking? Please do share your experience and advice on how I can bounce back. Thank you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I mean, your gig is for a very specific niche. And it's not extremely cheap either. Plus, AI is also lowering the number of sales in any niche, including yours. 

A similar issue is happening platform-wide, there are less buyers for the most part, so it's natural that people have less orders.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

@donnovan86I had other gigs, but they hardly ever got me any orders. So, I paused them, thinking they would further harm my ranking by performing poorly. The active gig is the only one that has gotten me all my loyal clients. Yes, I suppose AI has changed things. So, what do I do? Do you think lowering prices will help?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fezanj101 said:

So, what do I do? Do you think lowering prices will help?

You know your pricing strategy. But you can always experiment with prices. Try new gigs, see what the market is asking for, etc. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2