My account is being reviewed

আসসালামু আলাইকুম সিনিয়র ভাই ও বোনেরা, আশা করি সবাই ভালো আছেন। আমার অ্যাকাউন্ট কপিরাইট কারণে পর্যালোচনা করা হচ্ছে।  যে কেই  যদি এই সমস্যাটিও অনুভব করেন তবে দয়া করে আমাকে জানান। আপনি কি আমাকে বলতে পারেন এই পর্যালোচনাটি সম্পূর্ণ করতে কতদিন  সময় লাগবে?

সবাইকে ধন্যবাদ

Screenshot 2024-01-27 174336.png

Screenshot 2024-01-27 174401.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 7

Greetings to everyone,

I hope you are all well. My account is being reviewed for gig image copyright reasons. If anyone experiences this problem please let me know. Can you tell me how long it will take to complete this review?

Thank you all

Screenshot 2024-01-27 174336.png

Screenshot 2024-01-27 174401.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, flyer_expert01 said:

Greetings to everyone,

I hope you are all well. My account is being reviewed for gig image copyright reasons. If anyone experiences this problem please let me know. Can you tell me how long it will take to complete this review?

Thank you all

Question is: Why did you use the copyrighted work images when you have 3 years of experience? Don't you feel embarrassed by doing this? :classic_huh:

Anyhow, to your question, it might take 60 days to complete the review by Fiverr so just wait for it. Meanwhile, complete your active orders if any. 

• Like 12

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Anyhow, to your question, it might take 60 days to complete the review by Fiverr so just wait for it. Meanwhile, complete your active orders if any. 

That is, IF they decide it's ok for him to be back. He could just remain banned.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

That is, IF they decide it's ok for him to be back. He could just remain banned.

True but they might inform him about their final decision.

But it is very odd that he has 3 years of experience yet he is using copyrighted work? Don't people feel ashamed by doing this? :classic_mellow:

1 minute ago, jisan005 said:

contact fiverr support

Why should he contact Fiverr Support when they (Fiverr) have already emailed him about their decision. Kindly read the OP's post carefully :classic_huh:

• Like 9

On 1/28/2024 at 10:39 AM, smartdezigns said:

But it is very odd that he has 3 years of experience yet he is using copyrighted work? Don't people feel ashamed by doing this? :classic_mellow:

No, they don't. 

There are a lot of people stealing content, I even found my entire Fiverr profile including gigs, images and username duplicated entirely on another platform. So yeah, people cheat and steal stuff, they think just because it's online it doesn't matter and there are no repercussions. Not saying that's the case here, but sure seems like it. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why did you use the copyrighted work images when you have 3 years of experience? Don't you feel embarrassed by doing this?

Where is the proof that he has 3 years of experience? There are a lot of sellers who exaggerate and/or lie on their Fiverr profile.

Perhaps he has no experience at all and that may be why he uses existing images.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Perhaps he has no experience at all and that may be why he uses existing images.

That might 100% be the case too. Without a diploma verification system, people can say they have endless skills. And of course, they only work with Fortune 500 companies.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 1/28/2024 at 10:48 AM, donnovan86 said:

There are a lot of people stealing content, I even found my entire Fiverr profile including gigs, images and username duplicated entirely on another platform. So yeah, people cheat and steal stuff, they think just because it's online it doesn't matter and there are no repercussions. Not saying that's the case here, but sure seems like it.

It's the same case on Fiverr too but the problem is that we cannot report these type of sellers who are using copyrighted work or content here. Fiverr must take an action regarding it. 

On 1/28/2024 at 10:59 AM, filipdevaere said:

Where is the proof that he has 3 years of experience? There are a lot of sellers who exaggerate and/or lie on their Fiverr profile.

Apologies. I misread it. It's 2 years of experience.. not 3.. Also apologies for replying late due to post limit issue. :classic_ninja:

May be but he should have known that copyrights thing matters on Fiverr. This exaggerating thing is frustrating too. 

Fiverr should remind all the sellers and buyers to read TOS if they want to keep selling and buying on the platform but.. every seller thinks that it is easy to cheat the system and they will be no action against it thats why they are continiously breaking the rules (TOS).. But everytime after making a mustake, they act like a crybaby.. it should not be like that.. 

Edit: Funny thing is that OP has not responded to our comments yet :classic_blink: 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content.
  • Like 17
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Edit: Funny thing is that OP has not responded to our comments yet :classic_blink:

Well, OP probably didn't find the kind of "help" they were hoping for I'd reckon. 

On 1/28/2024 at 8:48 PM, donnovan86 said:

There are a lot of people stealing content, I even found my entire Fiverr profile including gigs, images and username duplicated entirely on another platform

Funny story, the same happened to me but the buyer who told me about it looked me up after seeing my profile on one of these scam sites. That was a good day.  

• Like 8