Introduction and a question

Hello Everybody,

This is Unnati.

I am new to this platform. I am a Growth marketer. I hope to learn and earn from this platform 🙂

So, now that we are friends. I have a question.

Is there any other way I can get an order without someone buying my gig?

Like on Upwork, a job is posted and we post our proposal. 

Do we have something like this here?

Cause, I am experienced. If no one approaches my gig? Do I have to sit on my butt till then?

Thank u, for your time...

I look forward to your response 🙂 

• Like 18
  • Confused 1

Hi Unnati, 

Welcome to the fiverr community. There is no biding system/proposal submission system. No matter how experienced you are, you have to start as a new seller without any level. But as you are skilled and experienced, you can try fiverr skill test to make your profile look strong. You can add you skill base certificates as well. Best of luck. 

• Like 13

On 1/28/2024 at 4:11 AM, unnati_aggarwal said:

I have a question. Is there any other way I can get an order without someone buying my gig? Like on Upwork, a job is posted and we post our proposal. Do we have something like this here?

Cause, I am experienced. If no one approaches my gig? Do I have to sit on my butt till then?

Fiverr used to have buyer requests like the bidding system on the other platform, but that system got removed. Primarily because such systems are kind of clickbait-ish in nature, inviting the cheapest bidders from the bottom of the pyramid.🫠 

Buyer Requests have been replaced with BRIEFS but it takes time to receive relevant briefs. 

You can learn best practices as a newbie from the thread below.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 1/28/2024 at 11:01 PM, metaville said:

Hi Unnati, 

Welcome to the fiverr community. There is no biding system/proposal submission system. No matter how experienced you are, you have to start as a new seller without any level. But as you are skilled and experienced, you can try fiverr skill test to make your profile look strong. You can add you skill base certificates as well. Best of luck. 

Thank You! I will do fiverr skill test. Thank you for the suggestion 🙂 

• Like 9

On 1/29/2024 at 10:54 AM, priyank_mod said:

Fiverr used to have buyer requests like the bidding system on the other platform, but that system got removed. Primarily because such systems are kind of clickbait-ish in nature, inviting the cheapest bidders from the bottom of the pyramid.🫠 

Buyer Requests have been replaced with BRIEFS but it takes time to receive relevant briefs. 

You can learn best practices as a newbie from the thread below.

Thank you, Priyank. Brief is something new. I will look it up. Thank you for sharing the thread as well! It is really helpful. I wish you best 🙂 

• Like 9