My account permenantly disabled due to community violation gig image and I edited some words on that image even my gig was flagged and disabled now

arsath_pro

My account permenantly  disabled due to community violation ,I used internet downloaded profile gig image and I edited some words on that image even my gig was flagged and disabled now . I cant log in my account now please help.me 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, arsath_pro said:

My account permenantly  disabled due to community violation ,I used internet downloaded profile gig image and I edited some words on that image even my gig was flagged and disabled now . I cant log in my account now please help.me 

You need to contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, arsath_pro said:

I cant log in my account now please help.me 

It might not be due to what you said. What did the email from Fiverr say? 

But in general, using someone else's face to represent yourself is very deceiving. Use a cartoon, there are free logo generators. Lots of ways to not use a copyrighted image.. Copyright is very important and your gig can easily get removed if you're using copyrighted stuff. 

• Like 3

Hi @arsath_pro 

On 1/28/2024 at 12:15 AM, arsath_pro said:

My account permenantly  disabled due to community violation

Can you please tell us what account you are referring to? I just checked and both your Fiverr and Fiverr Forum accounts are active. You can send me a private message or you can send an email to support@fiverr.com for a more detailed explanation. We will be more than happy to help you. 

Thank you. 

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @arsath_pro,

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr!

We recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course, and as a new member, to read through some of the previous posts, they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Here are some posts for new freelancers to check out: How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS and Making a good first impression.

Welcome and good luck 🍀

• Like 2