how can get client as digital marketer?

alisha_urmi

I just replied an hour ago to another digital marketer.

Someone that has experience in digital marketing should know how to "MARKET" themselves. How can you claim you're helping other people generate leads, customers and revenue if you are unable to bring clients to your gig? Sorry for being blunt, but when you claim you are experienced in marketing, that means you know how to generate buzz around something. And if you don't have clients right now, that means you're not qualified for that kind of stuff.

What did you do to promote your gig? How does your gig stand out when compared to others? What makes you better than the other thousands or tens of thousands of people claiming to be a digital marketer? Ask yourself that, create unique gigs that stand out and also improve your digital marketing skills. Because if you're asking for help to promote yourself as a digital marketer, you are most likely doing things wrong.

• Like 9
  • Up 4

Hi @alisha_urmi,

The forum is full of information and great discussions.

Please take a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting further and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started.

Here are some useful posts to help you with your Gigs in the future: How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. and Making a Good First Impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

10 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I am sure the Forum's "Promote Your Gigs" category was eliminated. So, no, you cannot promote your gigs here. 

Yep. And as I said earlier, he's not sharing it to the target audience anyway. 

• Like 2