Buyer extra work

dawar33285

Question

Hi, i hope that the person reading this is fine )

I have a buyer who constantly changes the figma design he buys my gig then when i am working he puts the design there was no reporting page when i was working when i was done with a page then he put the report page which do i have to create the page or should i ask him that it will cost extra beacuse the milestone time is not over and he did not discuss with me that he put there. The report page was in the milestone but the buyer did not have design ready and its been 2 days the milestone was started without design.

Edited by dawar33285
  • Like 2

4 answers to this question

Hi 

I hope whoever is reading this is fine. I had a order and i completed in 3 days. The buyer was unable to create trustpilot account so i can use api of the account. After 17 days i told him that we can do google review and he agreed i completed google review system. The buyer wants to test the site i already showed him videos hes not comming to the meeting to see hes in contact with his client and my client has been putting the project in revisions he says after he tests he will mark as done its already been 23 days and i am tired of him my order has now 8 days late delivery. Is there any way i can get my money?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Hi

I had a order from a buyer after i completed his work. I gave him link to test he keeps putting in revisions without any reason he asks me to do more things he agreed that he will pay me 150$ more now he wants me to do work for free i asked fiverr support but they say that order will not mark as complete until buyer does it i have worked so hard on the project and need money to pay my bills. He has my code too what to do need help 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There is no direct solution for it. Even Fiverr won't help you get out of this situation. You will have to tackle your client wisely, otherwise you would end up having a bad review and most probably no money as well.

Try to handle him politely.

• Like 2

This is against Fiverr Terms and Condition. You should contact Fiverr Support ASAP. They will solve the problem for you. Don't worry it won't be any bad issue with your account. Just contact Fiverr Support. Thanks

• Like 1