Hello there, can you share some of your experience how can I increase my click and impression?

jellyvector

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not getting enough clicks and impressions on my gigs. It's been 1 month since I haven't received any order.

So my question is, can I publish 7 gigs on the same niche by targeting multiple keywords?

for example, my niche is Mascot Logo Design, so can I publish 7 gigs relevant to the Mascot Logo Design service but with different keywords, descriptions, tags, etc?

• Like 10

3 hours ago, jellyvector said:

my niche is Mascot Logo Design, so can I publish 7 gigs relevant to the Mascot Logo Design service but with different keywords, descriptions, tags, etc?

Yes, but you can't offer the exact same service in those gigs. For one thing, having duplicate gigs isn't allowed, and for another, if you have duplicate gigs, Fiverr will penalize you by showing them to fewer potential buyers.

If you have something truly different to offer within those 7 gigs, that's fine.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

For one thing, having duplicate gigs isn't allowed, and for another, if you have duplicate gigs, Fiverr will penalize you by showing them to fewer potential buyers.

Is this true? if yes, then how much different the gig should be?

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, shariul44 said:

how much different the gig should be?

Different enough that it's not the exact same service.

For example, 7 gigs all offering background removal, with the same prices, same packages and all, would be duplicate gigs.

On the other hand, if you offer, say, logo design, and 1 gig is for restaurant logos, the second is for sports club logos, the third is for bookstore logos, the fourth is for logos for pet-related businesses, and so on... Those would be different enough, because they're addressing different businesses.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why my gig stats is decreasing despite completing orders?

I published 2 gigs on February 7 and Fortunately got my first order on February 11 and the 2nd order on February 15. My first client placed a total of 4 custom orders on my 1st gig and another [2nd client] placed an order on my 2nd gig which means I got reviews in both of my gigs.

But now things are getting a bit downward. My Impressions and Clicks are decreasing daily. I heard if I can complete orders with 5-star reviews, I will get more ranking/exposure on Fiverr. But now things are not getting right,

Can you guys help me out in this regard?

Thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-25 at 03.14.00_04fdfd01.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

On 2/24/2024 at 4:14 PM, jellyvector said:

I heard if I can complete orders with 5-star reviews, I will get more ranking/exposure on Fiverr.

Have you been following the News category here in the forums? There have been a LOT of new changes over the last month, and will be more over the next few. Reviews are not the only factor in Fiverr.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs 

• Like 4