Basic questions

art_by_tony

Question

I'm new here and created 2 gigs. Both are in draft mode and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make them active. I see no button or directions and support just ignores messages that I really shouldn't have had to send.
And also, I can post only 3 images per 'gig', yet I see others with a full portfolio of work. What's the secret? Again, posted these questions to 'support' to no avail. Competence seems to be lacking in this site. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

Hi @art_by_tony,

Just noticed this topic so I went ahead and checked your account, I hope you don't mind.

There are two approved Gigs on it, so I'm guessing you've figured it out in the meantime, and I'm glad that's the case.

Btw, those example photos look amazing ☺️

Good luck and let me know if you need help with anything else 🍀

• Like 1
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @art_by_tony,

Just noticed this topic so I went ahead and checked your account, I hope you don't mind.

There are two approved Gigs on it, so I'm guessing you've figured it out in the meantime, and I'm glad that's the case.

Btw, those example photos look amazing ☺️

Good luck and let me know if you need help with anything else 🍀

@art_by_tony Is your issue solved yet? If not then just edit those gigs in your draft and after filling all the details there would be a Publish Button on the last page. Click that and thats it. Your gigs will be active.  Hope that helps!

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 2

Guest emmbaraka

If your gig is on draft mode it means there are some sections of the gig you left pending without relevant information. I recommend that you clearly follow instructions on how to post a gig. The instructions are clearly outlined on the gig creation page, some even have comprehensive videos explaining what is required of you. Go through your gigs carefully from step one which is the gig title section all the way to the last step which is gallery section and identify where the problem is, rectify then post the gig. Every person has a maximum of three images. The other accounts you see with more than 3 images, some could be testimonials from clients depending with your seller level, whereas others could be documents uploaded by the freelancer. You can add videos as well if you so wish. Hope this helps you out, All the best.

Edited by emmbaraka