My Gig no visible

szarhafiz

Question

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a persistent issue that I have been experiencing with my Fiverr account over the past three months. Despite my efforts, my gigs are not visible to potential buyers, and I am facing difficulties in attracting new clients to my services.

I have diligently reviewed and optimized my gigs, ensuring they contain relevant keywords. However, even with the application of online filters, my gigs do not appear in search results. Additionally, when potential buyers search for services related to my expertise, my profile remains invisible to them.

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times to seek assistance, but unfortunately, the responses I received only assured me that there are no apparent issues with my account. However, the problem persists, and I am yet to receive any new buyers through Fiverr in the last three months.

I understand that you have a large volume of inquiries, and I appreciate the efforts of your support team. However, the issue at hand is affecting my ability to generate income and is causing considerable distress.

Could you please investigate this matter further and provide me with detailed insights into whether there is a technical glitch affecting the visibility of my gigs or if there is another reason behind this decline in visibility? I suspect that there may be a technical issue, as I have not been able to identify any violations on my part that could lead to such a decline in visibility.

I am committed to complying with Fiverr's policies and regulations, and I seek your guidance to resolve this matter promptly. If there are any flagged issues with my gigs, I would appreciate specific details so that I can rectify them accordingly.

I understand that your team is busy, and I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance and resolution.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

On 1/24/2024 at 11:09 AM, szarhafiz said:

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a persistent issue that I have been experiencing with my Fiverr account over the past three months. Despite my efforts, my gigs are not visible to potential buyers, and I am facing difficulties in attracting new clients to my services.

I have diligently reviewed and optimized my gigs, ensuring they contain relevant keywords. However, even with the application of online filters, my gigs do not appear in search results. Additionally, when potential buyers search for services related to my expertise, my profile remains invisible to them.

I have reached out to the Fiverr support team multiple times to seek assistance, but unfortunately, the responses I received only assured me that there are no apparent issues with my account. However, the problem persists, and I am yet to receive any new buyers through Fiverr in the last three months.

I understand that you have a large volume of inquiries, and I appreciate the efforts of your support team. However, the issue at hand is affecting my ability to generate income and is causing considerable distress.

Could you please investigate this matter further and provide me with detailed insights into whether there is a technical glitch affecting the visibility of my gigs or if there is another reason behind this decline in visibility? I suspect that there may be a technical issue, as I have not been able to identify any violations on my part that could lead to such a decline in visibility.

I am committed to complying with Fiverr's policies and regulations, and I seek your guidance to resolve this matter promptly. If there are any flagged issues with my gigs, I would appreciate specific details so that I can rectify them accordingly.

I understand that your team is busy, and I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance and resolution.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

• Like 4