What is wrong with me?

ahmad_freelancr

Hi, it was just a Catchy title,  Can anyone of you guys have a look at my profile and let me know  am i doing everything right ? My gig image , metadata ,pricing and description is alright to me i guess. What you guys think?

Here is the link:

www.fiverr.com/ahmad_freelancr

Much appreciated!

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 10
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

Do you get a lot of impressions and clicks ? 

The video uses a voice that is not yours I guess. That should be changed.

Impressions and clicks goes up & down. Sometimes maybe 5-10 and sometimes 40-50 on daily bases. Is that normal?  It depends on fiverr algorithm i guess. 

No, the background sound is ai generated audio to help my buyers get better info about what i am providing nothing else. That too is generated with paid software which i can use commercially. 

Should i remove it anyway?  @milos_siena

• Like 7
  • Up 3

The best would be if the impressions lead to clicks. Then it means that this first impression of a gig is good. And if a click leads to an order,  then your overall gig is okay. I'm not sure if this AI-generated video builds trust with customers. But if you have difficulties with using your voice, then it's better to leave it this way, videos are important. You can always search for your services and have a look at some successful sellers in that business. Of course, to get the idea generally,  not to copy their gigs.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

The best would be if the impressions lead to clicks. Then it means that this first impression of a gig is good. And if a click leads to an order,  then your overall gig is okay. I'm not sure if this AI-generated video builds trust with customers. But if you have difficulties with using your voice, then it's better to leave it this way, videos are important. You can always search for your services and have a look at some successful sellers in that business. Of course, to get the idea generally,  not to copy their gigs.

Understood! 

Thank you

• Like 5
  • Up 3