SEO of the gig matters or the best work matters.

shopifymaster78

10 hours ago, shopifymaster78 said:

Let me know how we can remains active 24/7? 

Oldlady.jpeg.a5b56c56001affda39aac9918271cfc8.jpeg 

Why on earth would you want to stay awake for that long? Doing so will not help your Fiverr success in the least! 

sleep.jpeg.44b8718010c8c5a75d92466442ec6272.jpeg 

Do not listen to the not-so-bright people who give such silly advice. I am a top-rated seller and never am online around the clock and neither should you be! 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, shopifymaster78 said:

Let me know, that SEO is important or the best work is important for the stay on ranked position? 

SEO is a basic task for a gig. But perform is very important.

A seller can build good career with bad SEO with best work. But a seller can not build good career with good SEO with bad work.

• Like 7

SEO is important in Fiverr search in that Fiverr has to think your gig is relevant enough to what you want your buyers to find you by. eg. if you want buyers to find you by typing particular keywords then they should be specified in some place in the gig (and the gig title is said to be the most important place that it checks), but there's also the gig description and search tags. Though Fiverr said that repeating keywords doesn't help I think (or just that it doesn't help to have it in the search tag and the title. I don't know if they said using a keyword more than once in the description doesn't have any benefit).

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, shopifymaster78 said:

Let me know, that SEO is important or the best work is important for the stay on ranked position? 

You mean, uploading 'best work' or delivering 'best work'??

And, what "ranked position" do you want to stay on?? 🤔

• Like 6

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Do you want to pause your gigs for a year or remain active 24\7? It's hard to know what you are trying to do when you post questions like this. Thanks!

It looks like they're posting random questions all over the forum, plus giving advice to others.

Yet another one who believes that being active on the forum brings orders and riches untold and what not...

• Like 10