Change of Gig's Title and Category, Sub Category

syedalhajuddin

I have changed my fiverr gigs title from "CHILDREN BOOK FORMATTING" to "Virtual Assistant for Web Research, Data scraping and find email list". All the changes were made easily however, on first page, Category and subj category cannot be changed. The category in the new title should be "Data" and subj category should be "Data Entry". The category is still showing "GRAPHIC & DESIGN". Please give guideline in this regard. Screen shot is attached herewith.

image.png.41f1e7913bfacb29d27c07cd8c7f639e.png 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, melanielm said:

This is a completely new gig that provides a new service. You cannot just switch the entire gig to something else. Make a new gig for a new service.

As a new seller, I am permitted to create only 7 gigs and I created 7 gigs.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, syedalhajuddin said:

As a new seller, I am permitted to create only 7 gigs and I created 7 gigs.

It is not compulsory to have 7 gigs!! Rather create 3 good gigs for the skills you are GENUINELY good at. 

Also, are you sure you are GOOD at all these things mentioned below?? Or you have added them because someone told you to. 

image.png.c84872b06577bb91f7c15e7a166b6961.png

• Like 6

On 1/23/2024 at 12:27 AM, priyank_mod said:

It is not compulsory to have 7 gigs!! Rather create 3 good gigs for the skills you are GENUINELY good at. 

Also, are you sure you are GOOD at all these things mentioned below?? Or you have added them because someone told you to. 

image.png.c84872b06577bb91f7c15e7a166b6961.png

Thank you for your kind response, however, i am expert in above skills.

• Like 5