Improving conversion rate

doctorzikria

1 hour ago, doctorzikria said:

I get many clicks but conversion rate is around 0.5% only how can I improve it

If you have many clicks but a low conversion rate, that means buyers are visiting your gigs and then deciding not to order from you. So you have to make your gigs more appealing to your buyers and find ways to communicate your unique selling points. Make sure that you use ALL of the features available to you - you currently don't have a bio, which is important for highlighting your services and can help you stand out from the competition. So can your gig galleries. Not all of your gigs have gig videos or utilize all of the gallery's features (you can add 1 video, 3 images, and 2 PDFs for each gig).

Also, remove the mention of "assignments," because you are not allowed to do student assignments or projects. You also have to be very careful when you mention that you are doing something "as a doctor" because you are not allowed to give medical advice on Fiverr (one of your gig titles mentions that you will write medical articles "as a doctor" - this may trigger Fiverr to shut down your gigs).

This happened to one of my sellers, who was also a doctor, and was offering similar services as you on Fiverr. She was helping me build an English language course for medical practitioners in Saudia Arabia. My order was okay but two of her gigs were shut down because she started to say things "as a doctor" in the medical articles she was writing for another customer of hers. To be safe, don't ever do anything "as a doctor" on Fiverr. You can use your medical research and technical writing skills, but that is all.

• Like 14
  • Up 3

• 2 months later...

Hi it's me Zikria Aqeel I was previously Level 2 seller. One and a half month ago one of the clients gave me 1 star Idk why. I done perfectly according to her demand but she just gave away 1 star.

the issue is iam not receiving enough clicks impressions and messages after that. 

Iam very stressed please help me how can i improve my clicks and impressions now?

(Before this i was getting good clicks and conversions)

• Like 9
  • Sad 4

May be your gigs loosed previous rank position in Fiverr search result that's why it's happened. It's all about Fiverr algorithm so keep patience and give some times again Fiverr will give enough clicks and impressions that you are expecting. Best of Luck, everything will be good very soon.

• Like 8

It will take some time to get back to normal. Roughly 2 months.....
Meanwhile try to get work from your existing clients and deliver your best.

4 hours ago, doctorzikria said:

Hi it's me Zikria Aqeel I was previously Level 2 seller. One and a half month ago one of the clients gave me 1 star Idk why. I done perfectly according to her demand but she just gave away 1 star.

the issue is iam not receiving enough clicks impressions and messages after that. 

Iam very stressed please help me how can i improve my clicks and impressions now?

(Before this i was getting good clicks and conversions)

• Like 8

7 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

It will take some time to get back to normal. Roughly 2 months.....
Meanwhile try to get work from your existing clients and deliver your best.

Okay  I have not reviewed any order in past 1.5 months and it has shattered me financially 😞

• Like 6

11 hours ago, mt_najmin_nahar said:

May be your gigs loosed previous rank position in Fiverr search result that's why it's happened. It's all about Fiverr algorithm so keep patience and give some times again Fiverr will give enough clicks and impressions that you are expecting. Best of Luck, everything will be good very soon.

Okay Thankyou for the hope 

• Like 6

Dear Zikria Aqeel,

I hope you will be doing great,

I can understand you are passing through a difficult time, THIS SHAL TOO PASS. 

I just saw you are now level 1 seller, I guess you are demoted from love 2 to level 1? if so , its the main issue, then It will take some time to come back to normal, in the meantime if you have any running orders or if anyone places order GIVE YOUR 100%, DO YOUR BEST, DELIVER EXTRA VALUE,  

You can even try to create new gigs as well if you have slot. ay be that new one will get a best spot. but its just an idea nothing more than this.

I wish you Good Luck,

Thank you

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mehboobahmed6821 said:

Dear Zikria Aqeel,

I hope you will be doing great,

I can understand you are passing through a difficult time, THIS SHAL TOO PASS. 

I just saw you are now level 1 seller, I guess you are demoted from love 2 to level 1? if so , its the main issue, then It will take some time to come back to normal, in the meantime if you have any running orders or if anyone places order GIVE YOUR 100%, DO YOUR BEST, DELIVER EXTRA VALUE,  

You can even try to create new gigs as well if you have slot. ay be that new one will get a best spot. but its just an idea nothing more than this.

I wish you Good Luck,

Thank you

Yes iam demoted from level 2 due to new level system

Yes it's a very difficult time as Financially it is very shattering But Iam hoping for best. I made a gig but it was dis approved. Now iam waiting for any order 

• Like 5

On 4/1/2024 at 3:46 PM, doctorzikria said:

Yes iam demoted from level 2 due to new level system

Yes it's a very difficult time as Financially it is very shattering But Iam hoping for best. I made a gig but it was dis approved. Now iam waiting for any order 

dont worry ,

work harder and smarter.

see tips from buyers in forum

see other best performing gigs in category and create your own one in competition to those one.

you will get much more .. just a little bit wait more please. don't loose hope .

Prayers and well wishes your way

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1