Abel the video editor

Hi everyone, my name is Abel, I'm from New Zealand but currently based in The Netherlands. Ever since I was a kid I've loved creating videos. Now I want to share my skills and help others by editing their videos! If you have any tips or tricks let me know! Especially for getting more clients as I'm just starting out! 🙂 

Thank youuu! 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, manifestingabel said:

Hi everyone, my name is Abel, I'm from New Zealand but currently based in The Netherlands. Ever since I was a kid I've loved creating videos. Now I want to share my skills and help others by editing their videos! If you have any tips or tricks let me know! Especially for getting more clients as I'm just starting out! 🙂 

Thank youuu! 

Best of Luck for your Journey

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
jugjitsu  
I am a professional graphics logo designer. T-shirt designr. Design gifts for an idea I love to do, logo t-shirt design. I am a graphic designer with over 5 years of experience in print design. My work is highly motivated by me Over the course of my career, I have developed as a creative person using Adobe Photoshop. And highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator t-shirt design. Logo design.
  • Like 6