As a newbie how to get rank and job by doing gig research. Please help everyone

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, protimadesigner said:

As a newbie how to get a rank and a job by doing gig research. Please help everyone

Hi there, first and foremost, I would recommend going through the forums since there's an abundance of similar questions with very helpful answers. 

That said, the foundation is always to have a robust service/product that you can provide. Here's a small course which I highly recommend you give a watch:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller?mpevent=Home Product Clicked&mpindex=107&mpname=Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller&mpcat=All Courses

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ssj1236 said:

Hi there, first and foremost, I would recommend going through the forums since there's an abundance of similar questions with very helpful answers. 

That said, the foundation is always to have a robust service/product that you can provide. Here's a small course which I highly recommend you give a watch:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller?mpevent=Home Product Clicked&mpindex=107&mpname=Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller&mpcat=All Courses

Already I'm completed this course

• Like 2

On 1/21/2024 at 12:43 AM, protimadesigner said:

As a newbie how to get a rank and job by doing gig research. Please help everyone

Read the following thread so that you can get more knowledge about Fiverr that how it actually works. Ignore content on Buyer Request:

Secondly, you have added so many skills on your profile but I can see only one gig on Flyer/Social Media Post Design. So it would be better to create gigs on your other skills too. 

• Like 1