"Your order price and profile information will be publicly displayed together with your review."

I don't like the new seller rating system, but was going to fiddle with it until I liked the star rating it gave them. But then this message "Your order price and profile information will be publicly displayed together with your review" popped up at the end and it stopped me from posting my review, which was going to be a positive one. I don't know what this message means and what information of mine will be publicly displayed.

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen this, though many buyers are abusing the review system with the new "Value for Money" option as they're deliberately giving low rating for a service what for they asked a custom offer, and they happily and willingly accepted the price without any hesitation. So it would be good if something would bring a balance to this as right now buyers are abusing this system greately, blaming the sellers for the price, a price they accepted without ever negotiating over it.

• Like 4

On 1/19/2024 at 7:33 AM, walterick said:

I don't like the new seller rating system, but was going to fiddle with it until I liked the star rating it gave them. But then this message "Your order price and profile information will be publicly displayed together with your review" popped up at the end and it stopped me from posting my review, which was going to be a positive one. I don't know what this message means and what information of mine will be publicly displayed.

I was a little shocked by receiving that message, too.  So .. they do not want us to review honestly because it is going to be publicly displayed??  Is that the idea?  But I don't think, in fact, that they have actually done this.  If the sellers here were as bad as the staff, the site would have failed long ago.   Luckily, many great sellers use the site.  

• Like 2