Celebrating My 500th Order Milestone on Fiverr – A Journey Worth Sharing! πŸ†

webcut

Today, I am absolutely thrilled to share a significant milestone in my Fiverr journey – completing my 500th order! πŸŽ‰

When I first joined Fiverr, I could hardly have imagined reaching such a significant milestone. The journey has been nothing short of incredible, filled with challenges, growth, and countless learning experiences.

As I continued to deliver quality work, I noticed a steady increase in returning clients and positive reviews. Building a strong reputation on Fiverr isn't just about completing orders; it's about exceeding expectations, maintaining professionalism, and fostering client relationships.

image.png

• Like 128
  • Congrats! 39
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 5

• Kesha featured this topic
20 hours ago, besoh93 said:

Congratulations @webcut, this is quite an achievement.

How long did it take from the first order to the 500th?

2020 June - 2024 January. From First to Last Order. So, we can say this is 3 years and 6 months Journey in Fiverr.

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 1

21 hours ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Congratulations @webcut, this is a huge milestone! We're so happy to have you on our platform.Β 

Thanks @Lyndsey_Fiverr. Hope I will get more available information from your fiverr community. I have question to you - Is gig Video is giving more outcome than gig Image ? I mean if I use a video in gig image section, can I get more order or outreach than normal fiverr image ??

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Hello @Kesha,

I have a Question for you.Β 

Suppose I am seeing my gig in Business Category but my service is Web Scraping which is fitted for Data Category. Now initially in edit option there is no option to change category but if I contact support, they can help me to change my gig with accurate category/subcategories ?

Β 

Imrul

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, hedayetsaadi556 said:

That's amazing. I can see you've worked with some reputed companies also. Keep up the good work.

Yes @hedayetsaadi556. Thanks for your comment. I am trying my best level to provide the best quality work for every client πŸ™‚

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for being a part of my Fiverr journey! Celebrating my 500th order is a milestone, and your support means the world to me. Here's to more successful collaborations ahead! πŸŽ‰ #Grateful #FiverrCommunity"Β 

• Like 91
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3