Not get Brief since 2 months

creative_dev12

Question

Hello, I am a Level 2 Seller but I can't receive briefs from the last 2 months, I am also not getting new orders from new buyers. what do I need to do?
I have edited my gigs but it is not helpful for me. 3 months ago I delivered a late order, I don't know if that's the reason.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 140610.png

• Like 40
  • Sad 6
  • Up 8

There could be several reasons why you're not receiving buyer briefs on Fiverr. Here are a few possible explanations:

Your profile and gig descriptions are not optimized: Ensure that your Fiverr profile accurately represents your skills and experience, and that your gig descriptions are clear, concise, and keyword-rich.
Your gig is not in high demand: If there are many other sellers offering similar services, you may not receive as many buyer requests. Consider specializing in a niche or unique service that sets you apart from the competition.
You're not active enough on the platform: Buyers are more likely to send requests to active and responsive sellers. Make sure to log in regularly and respond promptly to any messages or requests you receive.
Your gig is not priced competitively: If your prices are too high, buyers may be less likely to send requests. Consider adjusting your prices to be in line with the market and with your level of experience and expertise.
Fiverr's algorithm: Fiverr uses an algorithm to determine which sellers receive buyer requests. This algorithm takes into account various factors such as gig quality, response time, and ratings.
If you believe that none of these issues are affecting your ability to receive buyer requests, you may want to reach out to Fiverr support for further assistance.

• Like 3

I haven't gotten a brief in almost a year. Although my metrics are consistent with a top seller. Not one at all.
I've tried asking support about this. But they just copy their blanks about "smart system" that selects who to send them to.
I refuse to believe that in a year I haven't matched any of the flimsiest briefs. It's more like a pretty consistent policy of discrimination against some sellers by Fiverr.

• Like 2

Hi there, this is my problem too - suddenly my impressions have gone down, and my gig requests are at a standstill for the last 3 months.  I have reviewed my profile a few times and followed all fiverr tips for a good, clear profile and gig description and yet there's been a sudden drop in activity on my profile.  I have 5 ratings and would normally have at the very least some active impressions and clicks but am baffled at the sudden complete stop.  Has anyone else experienced this?

• Like 18
  • Up 1

I just opened the forum to write something like this. I believe it is related to the new 'buyer brief' upgrade. Since the upgrade of the buyer brief, my orders have completely dropped off. I receive 'it's a match!' notifications 2-3 times a day, but they are irrelevant to me. Additionally, the budgets of the briefs are too low for the jobs. I don't know what to do; Fiverr has almost come to an end for me in the past few months. 

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Fiverr's algorithms change very often! I also received 4-6 briefs every day, but now unfortunately I don't! All I understand is to keep doing great work with your loyal customers and Fiverr will raise your ranking again 🙂 100%

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

I've experienced 3 times this type of issue, gig ranked one time in a whole year time and we had the opportunity to set a good queue of clients, later gig was de-ranked for almost 6-8 months with zero impressions, and zero clicks, so wait for to rank your gig again, do some social media optimizations, share your gig on difference social media groups using this way gig gain some new client from social media sites.

• Like 12