What is the Best way to rank Gig?

tanzil_hasan

Fiverr does not work like other sites where your gig "ranks." Instead, Fiverr matches sellers with buyers that best fit the buyer's delivery time, cost, and seller level the buyer desires. You charge $80 for your gig and have offered your services on Fiverr since August 2022. You have no sales and are a level 0 seller.

When I searched for the services you offer, here is what I found: 

Screenshot2024-01-15at10_43_14AM.png.f05d888c9b10719c1385d3412397aa1b.png 

If by "ranking" you mean you want sales, then it may be wise of you to lower your prices to compete with sellers at your seller level and update your gig so they are more attractive than the other 800 gigs that sell squeeze pages.

Screenshot2024-01-15at10_37_24AM.png.4a5f63d1f278b05514433dc9a638a6da.png  

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

32 minutes ago, tanzil_hasan said:

What should be the basic price, standard price, and premium price on the landing page according to Fiverr rules and customer needs?

There are no rules and customer needs vary. 
if you are in web design category the only thing Fiverr has in that your prices have to start at 80$. Everything else depends on you, your skills, your portfolio, what can you offer to your clients and how much they are ready to pay for YOUR work. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

44 minutes ago, wayne_mt said:

Have you researched, what is the average price of other gigs in you niche?

Yes, I have researched their individual prices, some start from 80 and some start from 15-20.

Edited by tanzil_hasan
  • Like 5

As a website designer your cost should be based on your hourly rate.  If it takes you two hours to build a landing page and your hourly rate is $40 an hour then charge $80

However, as @mariashtelle1 has said, you need to account for the minimum order value that Fiverr imposes on web design gigs. 

Personally, any freelancer that charges $15-$20 for a landing page is not making any money at all.  Plus, it's unlikely that customers will order from them as it is perceived to be of low quality. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 1/18/2024 at 4:27 AM, tanzil_hasan said:

What should be done to increase gig impressions and clicks?

Improve your gig galleries i.e. add some of your previous work there so that buyers can have an idea about your skills.

Also, read the following thread created by one of the best and experienced seller (TRS).

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2024 at 11:41 PM, tanzil_hasan said:

If active at any time increases the impression of Gig?

No. Staying active/online all the time or anytime is useless if you want to increase your impressions or click. Impressions and clicks actually tells you the performance of your gig.

If they are not increasing then it means your gig is not good enough to attract buyer's attention and you need to optimize it further i.e. gig galleries, gig descriptions, tags etc. 

• Like 8
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

Obviously NO.

Its against TOS of Fiverr and un-ethical at the same time.

This, and also,  since the OP is asking experienced sellers - they are experienced because they honestly fought their way and didn't buy reviews thus avoiding being warned or banned very quickly. 

@tanzil_hasan

Feel free to ask for any advice regarding business on Fiverr. The "Tips From Sellers" section is rich with business tips. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

The best platform for gig marketing can vary depending on your specific services and target audience.

Social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook can be effective for promoting your gigs to a broader audience.

Also, you should follow their guidelines when posting your gigs. I had to say this because some people randomly post without caring about the guidelines.

Thanks!

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1