Phone number

solomon11657

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, solomon11657 said:

How do i update my phone number 

Here's The Way to do this:

1. Log in to Fiverr on your computer (not a mobile device)
  2. Go to Security > Phone verification > Edit
  3. Answer your security question > Enter old and new phone numbers > Click Verify by SMS/Call
  4. Click Verify Account > Enter the verification code into the website (sent to your new number)

image.png.798e303f31a521de9d4bc0770fe2a5cf.png

• Like 5

14 hours ago, vickieito said:

If you still need help, click on "I still need help" to create a ticket and Fiverr Customer Support will help you update your phone number.

Hi @little_hut, Did you do this step yet? ⬆️ When tried to change my phone number (and ran into issues), CS was able to help me update my phone number.

Edit: I just saw that you reached out to @ana_tomy. You should still create a help desk ticket by following the steps outlined in the link above.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, little_hut said:

Now I am adding the new number. And after that, I explained the my process here:- https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/321853-not-receiving-verification-on-sim/

Stay in contact with CS so that they can help troubleshoot with you. You can even link to your forum topic. Even if you tag a Fiverr Staffer here on the forum, they will direct you back to CS to resolve your issue.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, little_hut said:

So it means I am not going to get any assistance from yourside. Right?

I'm only a seller/buyer on the platform, so there's only so much I can do.

I also can't see your image, so I don't know what CS's response is to you. Sometimes it takes time for CS to resolve an issue, so you have to be patient. When I ran into an issue setting up my phone, it took me 15 days to finally get it set up. I noticed it takes longer for CS to resolve most tech issues I bring up because they have to get another department involved.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2

I forget my security question on Fiverr and I want to change my phone number, i don't have the old number, i contacted the support but they didn't provide any solution for my situation, how can I do it? PLEASE HELP

•  
  • Like 5

Hi @hichamdh,

I've just checked your account and I see that you were able to log into it recently.

Also, the account is now restricted and under review due to violations of our Terms of Service, so please check your email.

This process might take a while so thanks for your patience and good luck with the review 🍀

• Like 4