Why don't I get orders on fiverr?

muhammadyous507

Hello Umar,

If you ask me, Gig Click is determined by your Gig Image!

and when I see your concert image, I will never click on it since it is really unprofessional!

It is preferable if you hire someone from Fiverr to create an exceptional gig picture for you, if you can't create a good one!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

About a month ago asked a question on how to get more clicks on your fiverr gig and a kind guy told me to make my gig images better so I've made them better but still I'm not getting any clicks I'll give you the link to my fiverr profile please see my gigs and tell me what are my mistakes and how can I improve them to get more orders. Here is the link:

https://www.fiverr.com/muhammadyous507?public_mode=true

• Like 6

• 4 months later...

@muhammadyous507,

Sharing gig links on fiber is not an easy game to rank, it'll not work and it's against forum rules.

So the rules of the forum should be read well and there are many tips given by experts in this forum and I think we should be read and apply. 

The more you know, the better you will learn.

Thanks
Nion

• Like 2

1 hour ago, muhammadyous507 said:

Here is the link to my gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/2KWZrek

Hi there.

It seems that this gig still needs some improvements. You said in your first sentence that you have worked with +4000 clients. Yet none of the +4000 was from Fiverr since you have joined Fiverr. So, imo, it's better to remove that because hardly can buyers believe in what you have written as there is no proof. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

It seems that this gig still needs some improvements. You said in your first sentence that you have worked with +4000 clients. Yet none of the +4000 was from Fiverr since you have joined Fiverr. So, imo, it's better to remove that because hardly can buyers believe in what you have written as there is no proof. 

This is one of the first things I noticed.
Since I no longer help sellers who put untruths on their profiles I didn't mention it (FYI... this is not the only thing that is wrong on that profile).

What will happen now is that he will change this number to a slightly more believable number, but it will still be the wrong number. I have learned that these types of sellers simply change their profile texts or the texts in their gigs without shame. They do everything to get an order. These types of sellers have no sense of honor anymore.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Hello Friend,

01. Use this title. Or something like that. "I will identify top influencers on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube for your brand."

02. About this gig
4000+ clients= This you have not done. Use one or more keywords and rewrite the facts beautifully.

03. Gig image. Check out some of the best gigs that offer similar services to you. You should use better gig image than them. (Attached samples)

Greetings from me to you.

image_2024-07-29_184253367.png

• Like 1
  • Support 1