How can I promote my gigs?

gisellevargas

Question

3 answers to this question

Hey @gisellevargas!

The official requirements from Fiverr if you want to access Promoted Gigs are:

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs and Top Rated Sellers' Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

When it comes to quality metrics, it's unknown what exactly that is. But in general, we can only assume it's not having late deliveries, lots of cancellations, stuff that might bring your gigs down in search. Maybe even bad private reviews. But yeah, you need at least 20 reviews for the gig you want to promote. So from your 3 gigs, 2 would be promotable. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2024 at 10:36 AM, donnovan86 said:

Hey @gisellevargas!

The official requirements from Fiverr if you want to access Promoted Gigs are:

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs and Top Rated Sellers' Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

When it comes to quality metrics, it's unknown what exactly that is. But in general, we can only assume it's not having late deliveries, lots of cancellations, stuff that might bring your gigs down in search. Maybe even bad private reviews. But yeah, you need at least 20 reviews for the gig you want to promote. So from your 3 gigs, 2 would be promotable. 

Thank you so much! I didn't know how many reviews I needed for that gig and I couldn't find the information, I'll wait for the 20 reviews, thank you so much Donnovan!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, gisellevargas said:

Thank you so much! I didn't know how many reviews I needed for that gig and I couldn't find the information, I'll wait for the 20 reviews, thank you so much Donnovan!

No problem. Good luck with your orders.

Aside from Promoted Gigs, maybe try to find some industry forums and places where you can show off your work, then link to your Fiverr gig. Just make sure it doesn't feel spammy. You never know where orders might come from 😄

• Like 6