My account got restricted

abdullahrash935

Question

Hey guys I am a level 2 seller, but recently I had a very bad experience with a buyer, I completed the work and made the revisions,  but the buyer cancelled it, I was very angry so I cursed him impulsively, which is wrong, I received a warning.

This was my second warning, my account is now restricted,

Is there a chance that I'll get it back or should I move on? 

If someone can answer my question that would be helpful.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Only Fiverr support has the authority to reinstate your account. I have also had experiences where some buyers cancelled the order even after hours of work on their project. However, if the buyer isn’t cooperative, it’s important to remain calm. Anger can lead us to act in ways that don’t truly represent us. Fiverr, along with all other marketplaces, expects us, as sellers, to communicate politely and professionally with everyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nafishasan said:

Only Fiverr support has the authority to reinstate your account. I have also had experiences where some buyers cancelled the order even after hours of work on their project. However, if the buyer isn’t cooperative, it’s important to remain calm. Anger can lead us to act in ways that don’t truly represent us. Fiverr, along with all other marketplaces, expects us, as sellers, to communicate politely and professionally with everyone.

Yes it was really unprofessional and wrong on my part,

I contacted the support they said it's under review,

So in your opinion, what are the odds of this account being reinstated, coz Fiverr usually has a threshold of 3 warnings after which they permanently ban you...

This was my second

• Like 1