10k+ Earning + All, when will I be promoted to Top Rated?

Just now, mehedipro said:

Hey, All!

I have reached the 10K+ earning milestone, and my other requirements have been fulfilled. When will I be able to get the top-rated badge?

Thanks for your kind reply, all.

Hi too

If you have completed the requirements to become a TRS then it does not mean that you will become a TRS on the coming evaluation day. TRS is actually hand-picked by Fiverr Team and it can take months/years so I will encourage you to not focus on it. Because there are a lot of things to be considered in order to become a TRS (i.e. hidden metrics such as BSR which we have no idea about it - only Success Managers can guide you about it if you have joined a Premium Seller Plus program). 

Keep delivering quality work and one day, you will be a TRS if you meet all the hidden criteria to become a TRS. Good Luck!

• Like 20
  • Up 5

On 1/14/2024 at 8:13 PM, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

If you have completed the requirements to become a TRS then it does not mean that you will become a TRS on the coming evaluation day. TRS is actually hand-picked by Fiverr Team and it can take months/years so I will encourage you to not focus on it. Because there are a lot of things to be considered in order to become a TRS (i.e. hidden metrics such as BSR which we have no idea about it - only Success Managers can guide you about it if you have joined a Premium Seller Plus program). 

Keep delivering quality work and one day, you will be a TRS if you meet all the hidden criteria to become a TRS. Good Luck!

Thank you so very much for your answer.

• Like 13

On 1/14/2024 at 8:07 PM, mehedipro said:

Hey, All!

I have reached the 10K+ earning milestone, and my other requirements have been fulfilled. When will I be able to get the top-rated badge?

Thanks for your kind reply, all.

nice & congratulation

• Like 13
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, eclixo said:

I've made more than 50k and still waiting fiverr to promote me to top rated seller. Hopefully one day they will. Until I'll grind harder.

Is it due to gig section? Do you know exact reason for it ?

• Like 10

12 hours ago, webcut said:

Is it due to gig section? Do you know exact reason for it ?

They say it's internal criteria! I stopped bothering them more than a year ago. Ironically, they preach transparency for buyers but don't exhibit any transparency in top-rated promotions.

• Like 10