Refunding a client

abigailsmycken

I make physical items and one of my client hasn’t received her package even after a month. I want to refund her the money but they are already cleared. How do I do this? I sent an customer support inquiry about 4 days ago but I haven’t received any message.I know I could refund her the money if the payment wasn’t cleared but from all I read customer support is the only thing that can help me now. Is there another way I am missing?

Well unless there is help from Customer Support, there’s not really much you can do. You could perhaps refund it through paypal but since Fiverr’s in between you can’t reall do that either.

What you could offer is either to make a new sending, or perhaps give him “credit” for whatever next Gig he buys. Or a free extra on your next gig, for example.

There are many, creative, ways to offer people something for nothing if you want to do a good thing.

Reply to @laughingcrow:

Yes, I understand that, but if the person wants their money back I want to offer them the money back. Besides, re-sending another package would take another month and I don’t think they would want to wait that long, especially if they had this bad experience. I would refund them through paypal but I would risk losing my account. I’m happy though that there isn’t something that I’m missing. I hope Customer Support will eventually reply.

Archived