Could you give me some suggestions about orders and promotions?

ah_likhon

Question

I have been available on Fiverr since 2020, and I am a level-2 seller. I am working on WordPress, especially Divi, and Elementor, and also PSD to HTML. In the beginning, I didn't get many orders, but last year I got good orders and did almost 99 jobs in total.

Since December until now, I have not received any orders, and my gig impressions and clicks have started decreasing. So I also started the promotion option on January 1st, but there was no improvement (It just increased some impressions and clicks, but no orders yet). It really disappointed me. If any senior or experienced one can share some advice and experience on this, how can I overcome this depression?

Thanks, everyone.

• Like 8

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ah_likhon said:

Since December until now, I have not received any orders, and my gig impressions and clicks have started decreasing.

This 2-star review is probably the reason. If this one is combined with a bad private review, then it can take 3 to 6 months to recover from it. 

image.png.4da6dd6c63f449463829ea0daeb5245b.png

Using the promotion option is no guarantee to get orders.

• Like 5
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

This 2-star review is probably the reason. If this one is combined with a bad private review, then it can take 3 to 6 months to recover from it. 

image.png.4da6dd6c63f449463829ea0daeb5245b.png

Using the promotion option is no guarantee to get orders.

Got your point. Even after giving this review, my gig had rank, but lost rank a month after receiving this review. So it can be thought that this is because of the review?

• Like 6
  • Up 1