Need help for my logo design gig

2 hours ago, youtube__coach said:

Active all time fiverr

Read the question carefully please. :classic_huh:

3 hours ago, abidisnerd said:

Can anyone give me tips on improving my logo design gig and finding my mistake? Here is my logo design gig link:https://www.fiverr.com/s/jWrL5o

Sorry to say that your gig galleries are not attractive. You need to work on it further. And you have used the same logos in both gigs? Why? 

Do one thing: Do a research on Fiverr regarding your niche i.e. Logo Design to observe how other sellers are using their gig galleries to attract their buyer's attention.. Another thing is that Logo Design is a super competitive niche on Fiverr so you need to stand out among other sellers. 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Read the question carefully please. :classic_huh:

Sorry to say that your gig galleries are not attractive. You need to work on it further. And you have used the same logos in both gigs? Why? 

Do one thing: Do a research on Fiverr regarding your niche i.e. Logo Design to observe how other sellers are using their gig galleries to attract their buyer's attention.. Another thing is that Logo Design is a super competitive niche on Fiverr so you need to stand out among other sellers. 

thank you very much. I will work on my gig thumbnails. Do you have other suggestions on what colour should I use to make it more attractive?

• Like 5