Anyone Notice a Massive Dropoff in December?

I was reviewing my Gigs in December and noticed every single one of my 6 Gigs massively dropped off in clicks and impressions (down to single digits) at the same time on December 12. Then for no apparent reason they all went back up dramatically on Jan 4.

Anyone else experience that? Any ideas what might have caused it?

Thanks

• Like 13
  • Sad 3

Hey!

Well, December is usually a slow month. Maybe people didn't need your type of service. That being said, there might also be the fact that someone left you a bad private review. My success manager told me that some people might leave a great public review, but the private review they leave can sometimes be very bad. It's either due to not having time and rushing, or maybe not caring. Regardless, that might be a thing too. Aside from December being a slower month in general.

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

That makes sense, except would a bad private review affect ALL of my Gigs? I would assume that it would only affect the one the bad review was on. I have several Gigs in many different areas of work and they were all affected.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ryanforkel1 said:

That makes sense, except would a bad private review affect ALL of my Gigs?

Unfortunately it's account-wide. It's a signal that your performance is lower, and the entire account is affected. That's why you want to avoid those, then again people can easily leave a bad review randomly, it happened to me, in the past 12 months I had 2 reviews that were very positive text-wise, yet with not that many stars. It is what it is.. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Agree with you...

16 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Unfortunately it's account-wide. It's a signal that your performance is lower, and the entire account is affected. That's why you want to avoid those, then again people can easily leave a bad review randomly, it happened to me, in the past 12 months I had 2 reviews that were very positive text-wise, yet with not that many stars. It is what it is.. 

• Like 7

Many people are always busy with holiday preparations, celebrations, and vacations during December hence it might affect the number searches during that period. Hence leading to decrease in overall online activities.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, mina_essays said:

Many people are always busy with holiday preparations, celebrations, and vacations during December hence it might affect the number searches during that period. Hence leading to decrease in overall online activities.

That makes sense but it all happened on December 12...the exact same day all gigs went to almost 0. That's why I thought it might have been a Fiverr issue. Then Jan 4 all gigs back up to normal. Just seemed really weird that it happened like that.

• Like 8