Being active on the community!

utsukushijoo

Hello ~ I am a newbie here, and no i am not asking for popularity!! Haha~

All i want is your advice on how i can get active on the community, what should i do to achieve that!

I heard a lot about Fiverr and it seems to be an amazing site to get amazing deals from nice people and vice-versa so i am really interested ! 🙂

If you are interested in advertising your multimedia pages or need some help with editing your pictures please check out my page i would be glad to help you 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr.com 13925257_1045878888830575_294893907993789350_n.jpg

wegotshoutouts's public profile on Fiverr

I am an experienced freelancer that has been a seller here on fiverr for about 3 years. I am a college student studying criminal justice as welI. I offer a variety of services. Feel free to look around and if you don't see what you need, drop me a...

@utsukushijoo : Hi there. Welcome aboard. 🙂

I’m a newbie seller myself (became a Seller about 1 week ago as I make this post), and today I just got my first order. Yay! 😃

I took a look at your Gigs. Nice artwork you have there. You’re quite talented.

I see a couple of other Fiverr Members here have already given you some good advice.

If you haven’t done so already, then I’d suggest you post about your Gigs over in the “My Fiverr Gigs” section on the forums here, and for lots of good advice and ideas check through some threads on the Tips for Sellers forum as well.

Also to maybe get some work from Buyers, occasionally check the Buyers Requests area and see if some offers show up that you think you could do (though it all seems quite competitive, but nothing ventured, nothing gained).

Well, I hope your Gigs takes off and that you’ll get some good business from it. Perhaps you can think of even more ideas of services for more Gigs you could do.

Best wishes and good luck.

Welcome aboard @utsukushijoo, I myself have joined this place just 5 days back and got 3 sales on my gig. Till now I have tried sharing my gigs in relevant groups of LinkedIn, Facebook and whatsapp. Communicating with fellow seller and keeping a charming approach towards the client while delivering are other tips. I must admit am not any authority of this space (only here for last 5 days), but this is what I have been doing in my career of 5+ years. Hope these helps you 🙂

Archived