Fiverr Brief

seoexpert1_

47 minutes ago, seoexpert1_ said:

Why am I not getting the Fiverr brief? Already I have earned 12 review with five star from my buyer.

Your reviews on your profile are making me suspect that something isn't quite right. 

1) All of your reviews are from just two buyers

2) Some of them refer to you as a male when your profile picture says female 

3) One of your reviewers is a 'prolific' reviewer when you do a google search.  They claim to be American, but have a fake image and are actually reviewing on South Asian blogs/websites???

4) The review frequency on your profile is very unusual,  almost pre-planned?

I will let you work out what i'm trying to say! 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, breals said:

Your reviews on your profile are making me suspect that something isn't quite right. 

1) All of your reviews are from just two buyers

2) Some of them refer to you as a male when your profile picture says female 

3) One of your reviewers is a 'prolific' reviewer when you do a google search.  They claim to be American, but have a fake image and are actually reviewing on South Asian blogs/websites???

4) The review frequency on your profile is very unusual,  almost pre-planned?

I will let you work out what i'm trying to say! 

Thank you for your answer. But they are reall buyer and I have found them out of marketplace and I have taken order through Fiverr marketplace.
Thanks

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Improvement in Gig Galleries: Mainly Primary Gig Image because currently, they are not attractive enough for buyers to click on them.

No matter how attractive your gig thumbnail is, with bad impressions, who would see it and then click on it?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, rarapuff said:

No matter how attractive your gig thumbnail is, with bad impressions, who would see it and then click on it?

Impressions are actually related to gig.

If it's not good enough whether it's gig images or gig descriptions, impressions won't be increased so you need to optimize them further.

• Like 4