Am i not getting orders due to high cancellation ratio?

hiran071

Hi there, some months ago i was busy at delivering and completing my orders,i was about to be upgraded to level two seller, but the i got this exams and other stuff so i could not log on to my account daily.some people had ordered my gigs with out asking me first… so i had to cancel them by mutual agreement, but my cancellation ratio got up-to nearly 33%. Now im back at fiverr but im not hardly getting any new orders or messages from buyer, before my gigs were on the top of the category. is this because of my high cancellation ratio? what can i do to make this correct again…

please help me guys,…i highly appreciate your ideas…

A high cancellation ratio can cause buyers to shy away from your Gigs - but mutual cancellation does not affect your cancellation ratio. Only when it is cancelled from one side (buyers or customer service) do you get a poor ratio. So you had a lot of orders cancelled or removed while you were gone.

Times like exams are good to use the vacation mode for. Other than doing more Gigs succesfully will up your ratio again, I’m afraid.

I doubt CS will change your ratio because you had exams and didn’t suspend your gigs or put yourself on vacation mode.

Reply to @hiran071: You can always contact customer support and explain the situation. If you can somehow convince them that it’s not entirely your fault they may help you, but don’t get your hopes up because:

1. Vacation Mode and Suspend Gig are there in case you need time away from Fiverr
  2. Mutual Cancellation does not alter your ratio, so it was one-sided
  3. You likely did not respond to any nudges, mails or warnings on your Fiverr account (or never had them on) to help you

Reply to @costly: The Terms of Service (http://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service) do not expressly forbid a person from having more than one account, and people on the forums have admitted to having more than one.

I think it’s mostly a matter of “behave on whatever account you are” and if you misbehave on one account, and they know you have more, they may lock the others too.

It makes sense for some people to have a buyer’s and a seller’s account, but I wouldn’t gamble on it by making more than one account, unless a CS rep comes out and says it’s fine.

http://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service//cdnec20.fiverrcdn.com/assets/v2_backgrounds/bg-homepage-welcome-voiceover-85e9bdff303ae429fa2707d9da7cb208.jpg

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

So in other words, Fiverr would allow at max one account with a paypal, and one account with a payoneer.That places the maximum accounts at 2, assuming that you’d not make Fiverr accounts without withdrawing capabilities (which doesn’t really make sense).

That clears that up at least, giving it a firm limit.

Archived