Fiverr Profile and gig images pictures are not showing since the previous day.

syedalhajuddin

My Fiverr Profile, gig images pictures and other sellers/ buyers gigs images are not showing in my profile since the previous day. When I exchange my gigs with other seller for saving my gigs, then my gig images are shown to them but their gig images are not visible to me. Please guide regarding issuance the problems. Here I enclosed the screenshots.

image.png.d19349d1cbb13e786599d679ff7de15e.png

• Like 22
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7

5 minutes ago, syedalhajuddin said:

When I exchange my gigs with other seller for saving my gigs, then my gig images are shown to them but their gig images are not visible to me. 

What's the purpose of this activity?? How does this help anyone?? 🤔

• Like 24

It may be due to your internet problem I checked from my three browsers everything is fine may be due to net problem you are having this you clear the cache in your browser hopefully the problem will be solved but I can't say completely that your problem is solved You can try to see if it will happen. Thank you

• Like 23

It seems like an internet problem or a browser problem. Please check your internet speed. If your internet speed is slow, then it will happen sometimes if your internet is okay. It might be a browser problem; in this case, you can try to clear your browser cookie or reinstall your browser.

• Like 20

You seem to have an internet connection problem that is causing this. Sometimes we also face such problem due to internet connection problem. You can check your internet connection properly. And this problem can be caused by your internet browser

• Like 17
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...