Server Upload and Live Preview of Websites

1. Regarding 'Server Upload' Services: I've noticed that several web developers offer 'server upload' as part of their services. However, I'm concerned about Fiverr's policy on sharing sensitive information like email addresses and passwords. Is it permissible to share such credentials on Fiverr? If so, could someone guide me on the proper and secure way to do this?
2.About 'Live Preview Before Delivery': I've seen gigs where sellers put 'live preview before delivery' on their gig description. How exactly is this implemented? Are there specific tools or methods used to provide these previews without compromising security or violating Fiverr's terms of service?

About me
I am a passionate front-end developer excited to offer my services here on Fiverr. My journey to this point involved extensive research into popular services like 'Figma to HTML' and 'PSD to HTML'. Through this exploration, I've gained valuable insights into what clients need and how best to serve them. I'm looking forward to providing these specific services and contributing my skills to the Fiverr community. I'd love to connect with others in the field and am open to any advice or insights from experienced sellers here.

• Like 8