Promoted Gigs - "This Gig will start promoting once it’s back to being promotable."

markenbuilder

The notification "This Gig will start promoting once it’s back to being promotable." recently appreared telling me that there I am no longer eligable to promote my gigs. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to recover from that one cause Fiverrs Algo is used to doing all kinds of random BS. One bad private review and you will be listed under an account with zero reviews...

Does anyone have experience with that?

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

A bad private review or a late delivery can remove your gig from being eligible for promotion.

Promoted gigs are shown as an ad in the buyer's inbox, so Fiverr ensures that it only serves high-performing gigs.

Just like there is a criteria for a gig to be eligible for promotion, there is a criteria for the gig to remain eligible for promotion.

So make sure that your client is satisfied at all times, one way of achieving this is to keep them updated at all times, so they know what's happening to their order at the backend.

A well-informed client is usually a satisfied client and they will leave a good private review.

• Like 11