Order Canceled and got this email

yasirjutt9056

Hi I got one of my order canceled which I  delivered last month work was done according to requirements but suddenly my order got canceled and I got this email from fiver and I am not sure what us this can anyone help 

"Good news! Your revenues for the canceled order by karmenwillia592 due to a dispute were returned to your account, without affecting your cancellation rate.

You can withdraw these funds from your account after a safety period of 7 days."

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1

That's because the buyer used a fraudulent method of payment. Fiverr has borne the loss on itself without affecting your order completion rate and funds. This is the benefit of staying on the platform while dealing with the clients.

There is no need to worry, just keep providing good and honest services to the buyers.

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, dev_moon said:

That's because the buyer used a fraudulent method of payment.

You can't know that. It's just a chargeback, the payment method might be fine, but the fact they did a chargeback is the problem here.

• Like 18

On 1/3/2024 at 1:41 PM, milos_siena said:

Hi. The buyer issued a chargeback. Fraud buyer - he is banned now. There is no need to worry, this is not a warning or something like that.

And news is that Fiverr cancelled my order 

• Like 10