Asked about accessing the Promoted Gigs feature on Fiverr

freelancerdj

When will I receive the Promoted Gig feature from Fiverr? I reached Level 1 after completing 18 orders. Despite completing an additional 5 orders after achieving Level 1, I still haven't gained access to the Promoted Gig feature. Can anyone provide information on when I can expect to receive this feature? How many more orders do I need to complete to unlock the Promoted Gig feature?

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 6

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs and Top Rated Sellers' Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

Source by https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01EYN214K9QHF7A28JA8FR9EPC

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Questions about the new feature of promoted gigs

I've noticed this recommended option appearing in my gig for the past 3-4 days.

Why is it showing up, and what should I do about it?

Thank you for your helpful feedback.

Screenshot_17.png

• Like 5

'Recommended' tag is added to gigs based on quality metrics. It basically means that the gig, based on its current performance, has more chances to outperform the competition in the same category. Admins don't choose this manually, It's an automated tag.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Need Help: Gig Not Appearing in Search Results After Image Update

I recently changed my gig image and noticed that my gig is active. However, I can't find any reason why it shouldn't appear in search results immediately. I have a job review on this gig. How can I edit my gig so it appears in search results? Before 2 times, I have changed my gig image. There was no such problem then.
https://www.fiverr.com/s/rEEAk40

Screenshot_22.png

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, freelancerdj said:

Screenshot_22.png

Are you sure that your English proficiency level is Native/Bilingual? If yes, then kindly read the red highlighted box again..

It clearly states that it needs to be reviewed further so you need to contact Fiverr Support regarding it.

P.S. It would be better if you change your English language setting from Native/Bilingual to Conversational.

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you have any suggestions on how I can get more orders from promoted gigs? In the last four months, I have received only three orders from promoted gigs. Is this number of orders correct according to the click impressions?

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_24.png

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, adv_cidra said:

I always receive auto-generated responses from Fiverr support, without any explanation. 😞

Milosh | Supervisor (Fiverr Customer Support)
Hello again,

We regret to inform you that we currently do not have any further information or assistance to offer regarding this specific issue. Any additional requests will receive the same information that has already been provided to you.

To clarify, your account will not be reinstated. Despite any new tickets submitted or follow-ups on this ticket, the decision will remain unchanged.

41 minutes ago, freelancerdj said:

How can I promote my gig to get more orders? Based on the impressions and clicks on my gig, is the number of orders I am getting appropriate?

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_26.png

Although, you have already promoted your gigs,. But why ask this question? You will better understand others.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...