What should I do?

darkq22

I got an order from a guy yesterday. Since he did not send any instructions I Nudged him.

Me

NUDGE NUDGE! Any news about the stuff I need for your order? If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help.

He

Sorry, but i just say u r very pretty girl.

Should I send him a picture with me and deliver the order? Lol, just kidding.

Mutual cancellation I suppose, huh?

Silly on the part of buyer. I believe that if your gig was based upon a “i will accept a tip from you” then i believe you can if you want to, send a picture and deliver the work. however this is extremely lame on the type of buyer trying to buy a gig just to get in touch with you… Beaware of buyers like these. Do not indulge in contact with any buyer that is not professional at all. These buyers do not create long term business relationships with you. Thanks

You have awesome gigs. I would highly recommend downloading an iOS or android app for fiverr, enabling push notifications and decreasing your average responsive time. The moment you receive a response from a new user query, do your best to leave everything and reply to that query. The quicker you are, the better you get business. Mine is constantly at 1 hour since nearly 3 months of joining fiverr 🙂

yasirsaeed87 said: You have awesome gigs. I would highly recommend downloading an iOS or android app for fiverr, enabling push notifications and decreasing your average responsive time.

I have a Note 3. I thought that the Fiverr app records the response time as well. Well, it does not. Not on my Samsung Note 3, at least. I know that apps don't work the same on all devices, but still.

Now when I get a push notification, I open Fiverr using the phone's IE/desktop view.

I even have an open ticket regarding this issue. It's just not fair. It's not my fault the app is buggy.

Not to mention one day the responsiveness time jumped to 22 hours, than the other day to 12 hours...

Anyway, I am convinced Fiverr is doing it's best on fixing these bugs.

If a buyer buys a Gig but doesn’t give any instructions, the timer doesn’t run and you cannot deliver late - it’s all in the buyer’s court. Best thing to do is request mutual cancellation. If he doesn’t respond it’s best to leave it be.

If CS cancels a Gig, it means you likely will have negative feedback for it which CS can’t or won’t remove.

Reply to @maenoko: Only if he filled that “Sorry, but i just say u r very pretty girl.” line as filling the requirements. If he simply sent a message, nothing happens.

If so, simply complete the order with a .txt file saying “Thanks for your patronage” and wait for the order to complete. He will either get serious quick (losing money) or cancel mutually.

After all, he cannot claim he didn’t get what he asked for.

Archived