Happy New Year dear Fiverr family❤️...I am new here.! With new resolutions..! In this new year..✨️✨️

jicky_chacko

Congratulations on your graduation. I hope you are able to fulfill your goals in Fiverr. Commit to it and provide quality work, and I'm sure you will have an excellent experience! Happy new year and good luck with your resolution!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, appscripter said:

Congratulations on your graduation. I hope you are able to fulfill your goals in Fiverr. Commit to it and provide quality work, and I'm sure you will have an excellent experience! Happy new year and good luck with your resolution!

Thanks for your positive words❤️

• Like 9

Happy New Year 2024. Welcome on fiverr and I hope you will be know fiverr rules. After maintain fiverr rules then you can success here. But you need here more patient . Because you know more seller already working here in your sector. So If you take time and effort then I hope you will success here.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, datacollect56 said:

Happy New Year 2024. Welcome on fiverr and I hope you will be know fiverr rules. After maintain fiverr rules then you can success here. But you need here more patient . Because you know more seller already working here in your sector. So If you take time and effort then I hope you will success here.

Thanks for your suggestions😊

• Like 7

@jicky_chacko, Happy New Year to you, and welcome to Fiverr and the Fiverr Forum.

I noticed you had a link to your profile in your first post. It would be good if you read the Fiverr Forum rule at the top of every Forum page to stay out of trouble. That goes for Fiverr's TOS, too. 

From the Forum Rules: 

Screenshot2024-01-01at1_56_53PM.png.1cf7e0e64ca5a22622a045672b8c312a.png

If you remove that link, you will not get a warning from a Forum m_o_d. 

• Like 6