How I can improve my gig quality and more sales

cheetahgraphic

3 hours ago, cheetahgraphic said:

What are your top tips for staying productive and avoiding burnout?

To become productive again I talk to my mom, and I love to exercise to avoid stress sometimes I go for a walk in the evening, watch YouTube motivational videos, etc.  You can try anyone from here

Edited by sahariaa
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cheetahgraphic said:

What are your top tips for staying productive and avoiding burnout?

Try to take short break after each project. It can be gossiping with your beloved one, listening music, taking tea or coffee. Besides, try to do physical exercise regularly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cheetahgraphic said:

No I didn't mean it I need some help because i am new 

One of the biggest tools a freelancer has available to them is the internet. Research (but don't expect people to tell you what to do exactly.) Once you learn what to search for (and know what you CAN'T find on your own), it's much easier to ask for advice. If you have specific questions, I'm sure there are people who would happily help!

• Like 7

Next, you can research what the Pro and Top Rated Sellers' gig images look like. Note that they all have only a few bold words describing their services. Buyers prefer to read only a few words on gig images. Plus, they like to see pictures of the seller. I doubt that it is you in the suit in the left image.

4 TRS gig images. 
Screenshot2023-12-30at11_23_39AM.png.0c8a6a8adbc893482ac2f14071c3879d.png

Do not copy gig images or gig and profile wording, as that will get you in trouble with Fiverr. 

• Like 7