Newbie Seeking Advice! How Can I Up My Fiverr Game?

mr_frank_17

Hi everyone! I'm Ishan, a brand new (and excited!) member of the Fiverr community. I'm offering Excel based services, and I'm eager to learn from the best.

I'm looking for any and all tips and advice on how to make my gig shine. From title and description suggestions to pricing strategies and marketing insights, I'm open to all feedback. I've checked out some successful gigs in my category, but I'd love to hear your personalized thoughts.

I'm a quick learner and committed to putting your advice into action. Thank you in advance for taking the time to help a fellow Fiverr newbie!

Feel free to ask me any questions about my gig or what I'm hoping to achieve. I'm all ears!

• Like 10

4 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

- Be patient, focused and determined.

Hey Navid, thanks for the advice! I'm curious about impression rates on Fiverr. Is there a target number of daily impressions I should aim for? Or, more importantly, how can I tell if my current rate is decent?

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, hedayetsaadi556 said:

Your query is too broad to answer in the comments. You better use the magnifying Icon section from the top right corner to search for your answer. 

Hey Hedayet, thanks for the advice! I'm curious about impression rates on Fiverr. Is there a target number of daily impressions I should aim for? Or, more importantly, how can I tell if my current rate is decent?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mr_frank_17 said:

Hey Hedayet, thanks for the advice! I'm curious about impression rates on Fiverr. Is there a target number of daily impressions I should aim for? Or, more importantly, how can I tell if my current rate is decent?

It's difficult to say how many impressions are decent because it is not the sole player to succeed. There are lots of gigs which is getting unexpected levels of impressions, but no orders. However, there are many such gigs of which the impression is not that high, but getting orders enough. So It would be better to focus on overall gig quality rather than trying to increase the impression.

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, hedayetsaadi556 said:

It's difficult to say how many impressions are decent because it is not the sole player to succeed. There are lots of gigs which is getting unexpected levels of impressions, but no orders. However, there are many such gigs of which the impression is not that high, but getting orders enough. So It would be better to focus on overall gig quality rather than trying to increase the impression.

I'm excited about it, but also nervous. Would you be willing to take a look and share your thoughts?

Your experience and expertise would be invaluable as I work to refine my gig and reach more potential clients. I'm especially interested in feedback on my title, description, and overall presentation.

I understand that you're busy, so even a quick glance and any honest feedback would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

• Like 6