How can i get the order faster?

mdfiroz80

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @mdfiroz80,

Fiverr users often think that there is a connection between the views and impressions they receive for their Gigs.

We do provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs and leave you to find the best way to make them appealing and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of clicks your Gig receives.

The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered.
In addition, please take a moment to check out these two articles where you can find more information about it: Viewing Gig statistics and Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers: Gigs.

If you'd like to check a specific Gig with our Customer Support, feel free to contact them on https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or support@fiverr.com.

Have a great day,

Ana

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, elyassikder said:

stay active on fiverr

This is a myth that has been stated several times by Fiverr staff to not be true. Your gig stats will not be increased by staying online.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, elyassikder said:

stay active on fiverr & share your gig on social media

I am active for about 15 hours daily. But what I am saying is that the impressions are increasing but the clicks are not increasing, what is the reason?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, rashed_50 said:

@mdfiroz80

Marketing your gig consistently on social media. First you need to increase clicks. If your gig doesn't click, you won't get orders. So clicks are more important than impressions. 

I did gig marketing on social media. But clicks are not increasing

• Like 5

23 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hey @mdfiroz80,

Fiverr users often think that there is a connection between the views and impressions they receive for their Gigs.

We do provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs and leave you to find the best way to make them appealing and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of clicks your Gig receives.

The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered.
In addition, please take a moment to check out these two articles where you can find more information about it: Viewing Gig statistics and Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers: Gigs.

If you'd like to check a specific Gig with our Customer Support, feel free to contact them on https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or support@fiverr.com.

Have a great day,

Ana

Thanks for information

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

On 1/10/2024 at 7:53 AM, mdfiroz80 said:

I did gig marketing on social media. But clicks are not increasing

Because that's not how it works.

The 'click' stat tracks when someone clicks on your gig through Fiverr's search. Spamming your gig on social media obviously isn't going to affect that, since it's a different site.

It's old advice that was originally intended to stop people from relying entirely on Fiverr to spoon-feed them orders, but is now constantly being misused by "professionals" to claim that it'll fix all your problems.

Spoiler Alert: It won't. 

I mean.. Really? The person you're taking advice from is allegedly a "Mentor" here, but if you take two seconds to look further they joined the site 7 days ago! They've yet to make a single sale, and all they post is nonsense. Take for example, their own woes about the exact same issue you have..

"I'm constantly marketing my gigs but I haven't received any orders yet" -rashed_50

Or how about...

"even after being online 24 hours a day and constantly marketing giveaways, the gig impression is very low and the key leak is very bad" -rashed_50

Begs the question, why are they giving the same advice that they claim is not working for them? It's just bizarre. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1