Gig Image

some77

this is  very simple task to upload thumbnail on gig, if you have any obstacle you can share screeenshot I will guide you. However on the top you have to option to upload thumbnail i guess you thumbnail should  be according to fiverr requirements like the size of thumbnail should be 1280 x  769 pixels

• Like 6

How to upload thumbnail into gig

someone can tell where is the option to upload thumbnail

I uploaded image but i see in the preview that my gig thumbnail is taken from the video

and it did not show image as a thumbnail   

can anyone tell me how to upload image as a thumbnail

screen short.jpg

• Like 9

When creating a gig video, placing your gig image or thumbnail at the beginning or end of the video is best. Once you've done that, upload your gig along with the video. After 30 minutes, your video will appear on your gig. Then, click on "Gig Edit" and select "Gallery". From there, click on the "Video Edit" option. Play your video, choose your desired image or thumbnail, apply your selection, and save. This will ensure that your thumbnail is properly set.

• Like 9

13 hours ago, some77 said:

But what if i want a thumbnail from outside of the video

If you wish to add a video you can add a thumbnail from the frame of the video rather than that you can use your image's Thumbnail but if a video exists the video thumbnail will show first as default!

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, some77 said:

By promoting your gig you can get orders 

I am also trying to find lets see how long it take

Yes, let us know how long it will take to receive an order by promoting your gigs on social media. Let everybody know that it will not work.

• Like 1