I'm a new Seller On Fiverr.

murad3x

Welcome to the forum. The very basic thing to get an order is to create your gig with professionalism, stay patient, and send offers to the buyer briefs. Some people say that share your gig on social media. But I didn't have any good results from the last advice. All the best!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, uiuxtanim said:

Welcome to the forum. The very basic thing to get an order is to create your gig with professionalism, stay patient, and send offers to the buyer briefs. Some people say that share your gig on social media. But I didn't have any good results from the last advice. All the best!

Okya. Thank You So Much 🥰

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone. It's been almost 1 month since I created Gig. My Gig has a total of 67 Impressions in a Month 😴 And Clicks read 9. No more odder😪 What Should I do now? I am looking for advice from experienced people. Please help me. 🥺

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, successpro007 said:

What I can advise you on is that you should review your gig title, description and tags make sure there are ranking keywords pertaining to your service there 

Okya Thank You 🥰

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

You have the following in the FAQ of your gig:

"I will make your business 3x bigger. And I will multiply your sales many times over."

Who in their right mind would believe such a claim? Do you have any evidence of working with a customer showing that you made a business 3x bigger and multiplied sales? Be realistic about what you can achieve, Writing something like this makes you appear untrustworthy. It sounds like a sales pitch to a gullible child instead of a serious potential buyer.

Your gig description is not well written, it appears to be poorly chopped around bits and pieces of some AI generated text.

You claim to have "successfully managed Pages across various industries such as Health and fitness, NFT and Crypto, Travel, Fashion And Beauty, E-commerce and retailing, Food and Beverage, Pet Products, and more"
Why aren't any of these in your portfolio?

• Like 7
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, bitwiseauto said:

You have the following in the FAQ of your gig:

"I will make your business 3x bigger. And I will multiply your sales many times over."

Who in their right mind would believe such a claim? Do you have any evidence of working with a customer showing that you made a business 3x bigger and multiplied sales? Be realistic about what you can achieve, Writing something like this makes you appear untrustworthy. It sounds like a sales pitch to a gullible child instead of a serious potential buyer.

Your gig description is not well written, it appears to be poorly chopped around bits and pieces of some AI generated text.

You claim to have "successfully managed Pages across various industries such as Health and fitness, NFT and Crypto, Travel, Fashion And Beauty, E-commerce and retailing, Food and Beverage, Pet Products, and more"
Why aren't any of these in your portfolio?

@bitwiseauto Okay, Sir Thank you sir for pointing out the mistakes so beautifully. 🥰 
I am fixing the mistakes as soon as possible sir. 

• Like 6