How to take a break?

lottie_minhaj

Question

Hello there! I am here to seek suggestions on a serious issue that I am facing right now. That is, "How do I take a break?"

The last time I took a break, all my gigs lost their ranks and it took another mountain climbing effort to get back to the "getting order state".

At the moment I am having one of my best order streaks. I am excited and at the same time, I am pummelled with the amount of work load. I want to take a break so badly but at the same time I fear losing my gig ranks when I get back.

How do you freelancers cope with it? Do you guys take breaks? Or do you have teams to take care of the jobs when you are away?.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, lottie_minhaj said:

Hello there! I am here to seek suggestions on a serious issue that I am facing right now. That is, "How do I take a break?"

The last time I took a break, all my gigs lost their ranks and it took another mountain climbing effort to get back to the "getting order state".

At the moment I am having one of my best order streaks. I am excited and at the same time, I am pummelled with the amount of work load. I want to take a break so badly but at the same time I fear losing my gig ranks when I get back.

How do you freelancers cope with it? Do you guys take breaks? Or do you have teams to take care of the jobs when you are away?.

Also  need to know it expecting best suggestion from expert

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1