Fraud buyer just cancelled the order once I've finished the whole work

gigpower

Hello,

I’ve got a mail from someone asking if I can create a registration form with the fields he wants. I said I’ll charge 2gigs and he paid me right away.

I started the work and submitted on time, when he had some problem on his server as he don’t know how to install it, I did it for him asking his cpanel details.

When everything is done, he’s requesting for modifications letting me translate. even after everything is finished from my end, he’s still requesting for modification and blackmailing me if I don’t do what he wants, he will make my fiverr profile get affect by negative feedback.

When I’ve done everything he wanted, he said let me check all the files if everything is working and after few mins, he requested to cancel the order, I refused and was asking for modifications and I had to redeliver again and again. I don’t know what happend meanwhile, now the status ‘mutually cancelled’.

I’ve been working on his site since 2days restless doing everything he’s demanding me to do. now he got his money back. 😦

So I’ve deleted the work I have done on his server, he havn’t replied when I’m asking for money but when I’ve deleted only my work which I’ve done and uploaded on his server, now he’s threatening me that I’ve deleted all his files which is worth of $4500.

His threatening messages.

“Its okay that you delete your work but i saw that you deleted also my folder and deleted all my files which had nothing to do with you. so i will report that now to fiverr. you didnt had the rigt to delete my folder. you just had the right to delete your work. for this you will get a lot of problems now.”

“As i said. I dont need your work. i will pay someone else for that work. But that you deleted my folder which had nothing to do will have consequences for you. I will contact my lawyer to contact fiverr to block your paypal and get your details to inform the indian government”

"for me this discussion is finish. More the indian police can discusse with your father and mother.

you deleted files for 4500 Dollar. I want that money back and i will contact for that my lawyer to get your details from fiverr and then send the police and government to your families house to get my money back. Dosent matter if you or your parents will pay me my 4500 dollar back.

thats all

bye"

I’m sure I havn’t deleted any of his files except the seperate folder I’ve worked on. even if they were really deleted they can still get backup from ipage hosting service, but this liar is threatening me with all this.

this is his website --> trendstrategien.com everything is working fine.

I’ve just deleted only the folder and database table which is my work.

Just to be safe, I’ve contacted his host support and told them the issue. They said everything is fine.

Buyer is from thailand and the website is german, so I’ve contacted the website letting them know the issue and the accusations he’s pushing on me, unfortunately he got my email address as he can read those mails. Now he’s mentally harrassing me more.

This is unfair. he got the backup and he’s using my work for free without paying me 😦

Please help me what to do now.

It’s your word against his. He has to prove you did wrong, not you. If you deleted more than you say, his server host can verify by your IP address. My server has been attacked many times and when I called my host, they knew by IP address exactly who was doing what. If it is true what this guy says, tell him to get his host to prove it or you will file a complaint with his host for false accusations. If you wanted to be pro active, you could call his host and tell them that he is trying to blackmail you.

Personally I don’t think you have anything to worry about. If he is falsely accusing you, he has more to worry about than you do.

Reply to @steveeyes: thank you so much for your support ma’am. this is his website --> trendstrategien.com everything is working fine.

I’ve just deleted only the folder and database table which is my work.

Just to be safe, I’ve contacted his host support and told them the issue. They said everything is fine.

Buyer is from thailand and the website is german, so I’ve contacted the website letting them know the issue and the accusations he’s pushing on me, unfortunately he got my email address as he can read those mails. Now he’s mentally harrassing me more 😦

If hes using work that he didn’t pay for publically then just file a copyright claim with his host and let the website owner know the next step is a dmca complaint with google.

If you feel confident that this is a fraud attempt then its pretty standard to file a police report, with international law and all chances are they won’t look in to it but people who attempt fraud rarely does it just once so when the next person files a report with the same person it all adds up.

Doing nothing = Picking up a rock that hit you and throwing it towards the next guy!

Thats my view on the subject!

Archived