Dear Fiverr Support Team,

shehzadkhan453

Question

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue I am facing with my Fiverr account. I am a dedicated Level 2 seller on your platform, consistently providing high-quality services with excellent customer satisfaction. However, I have recently encountered a distressing problem that has significantly impacted my business.

Despite my best efforts to troubleshoot and resolve the issue independently, my gigs have been deranked, and they are not appearing in search results. I have tried various strategies, adjusted keywords, and maintained a 24/7 online presence to no avail. This situation is affecting my ability to attract new clients and sustain my business on Fiverr.

I understand the importance of maintaining a high level of service and professionalism on the platform, and I have consistently strived to adhere to these standards. It is disheartening to face such a setback, especially when I have invested considerable time and effort into building a positive reputation on Fiverr.

I kindly request your prompt assistance in investigating and resolving this issue. I am open to any guidance or feedback you can provide to help me regain visibility for my gigs. If there are specific areas where I can improve or rectify any potential violations, I am committed to doing so promptly.

As a valued member of the Fiverr community, I believe in the platform's potential and the opportunities it provides to freelancers like myself. However, the current situation is making it increasingly challenging for me to continue my work here. I am reaching out to you as a last resort, hoping that you can shed light on the reasons behind the deranking and help me restore my gigs to their rightful place in search results.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your guidance and support. If there are any additional steps or information you require from me, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,

Shehzad Khan
shehzadkhan453
shehzadkhan1564008@gmail.com
https://www.fiverr.com/users/shehzadkhan453/seller_dashboard

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet