The Client declines all cancellation requests and Fiverr support does not respond to me. What I can do?

anastolen

Question

Hi, a client generated an order based on the plans that I offer, we had talked about previously and he did not follow the conditions of the offer that I had told him.

I have explained to him that it was not what was agreed upon, and above all that I cannot deliver it now as he had told him, that I can until January 15, and he literally omits the issue.

He sends him cancellation proposals and he declines them, he tells me that I "accepted" the offer and now I want to leave with the money, he calls me a scammer, he doesn't even know how Fiverr works.

I feel harassed, I don't know what to do, the delivery deadline has already passed and I'm late, it's going to affect my profile.

I have sent him more than 7 cancellation proposals explaining them in detail and he declines them, as well as the extension of the delivery time.

I opened a Fiverr ticket and they have not responded for more than 48 hours.
What I can do? I'm desperate, it's a very uncomfortable situation.

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, anastolen said:

Hi, a client generated an order based on the plans that I offer, we had talked about previously and he did not follow the conditions of the offer that I had told him.

I have explained to him that it was not what was agreed upon, and above all that I cannot deliver it now as he had told him, that I can until January 15, and he literally omits the issue.

He sends him cancellation proposals and he declines them, he tells me that I "accepted" the offer and now I want to leave with the money, he calls me a scammer, he doesn't even know how Fiverr works.

I feel harassed, I don't know what to do, the delivery deadline has already passed and I'm late, it's going to affect my profile.

I have sent him more than 7 cancellation proposals explaining them in detail and he declines them, as well as the extension of the delivery time.

wait for the fiverr support reply

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, anastolen said:

All you can do is wait for Fiverr Customer Support to respond and also try to explain the conditions to the buyer once again. Inform the buyer that they will receive their money back from Fiverr after the order is canceled.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, anastolen said:

It's Christmas time . May be that's why it takes time 

• Like 3