do i need to make any changes in my gig

suhail_nick

Hello @suhail_nick

In my opinion, yes.
The overall style is quite messed up and there is no graphic style coherence among all the thumbnails, don't you?
On your profile you don't have a lot of space to show your graphic design skills and you should use that space in the best possible way.

How would your thumbnails appear if I ask you to create each image in the Coca-Cola style to enhance the Coca-Cola brand? Now try to visualize it.
Well, this is the same thing you have to do now with your personal brand.
Define your brand, define your style and then apply it.

That's what I would do, bye! :classic_smile:

• Like 4

On 12/23/2023 at 10:40 AM, suhail_nick said:

Hi i was trying to do freelancing for 1 year, my last account did't got any orders so i plan to open a new account and now iam working in that new account, in this time i published 5 gigs, do i need to make any changes in my gig and profile to get orders  

https://www.fiverr.com/suhail_nick?up_rollout=true

Question for you:

I'm a bit confused. You have mentioned this on your profile: "I am UI UX, web dev your satisfaction is my priority" but in the profile description, you have written this "I'm a skilled graphic designer ready to bring your ideas to life. From eye - catching logos to amazing social media posts".. 

What exactly are you? Web Developer or Graphic Designer? If you are a Web Developer, then why have not you created its gig? 

Well, you need to optimize your gigs further.. I mean all gigs needs to be improved. Their gig galleries are not good enough to grab buyer's attention. If you are a Graphic Designer, then I'm sure you will be able to improve them easily. For this, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niches.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Question for you:

I'm a bit confused. You have mentioned this on your profile: "I am UI UX, web dev your satisfaction is my priority" but in the profile description, you have written this "I'm a skilled graphic designer ready to bring your ideas to life. From eye - catching logos to amazing social media posts".. 

What exactly are you? Web Developer or Graphic Designer? If you are a Web Developer, then why have not you created its gig? 

Well, you need to optimize your gigs further.. I mean all gigs needs to be improved. Their gig galleries are not good enough to grab buyer's attention. If you are a Graphic Designer, then I'm sure you will be able to improve them easily. For this, you can do research on Fiverr regarding your niches.

Good Questions.

• Like 5