I am new at fiverr

cyber_brain

• 1 year later...

Sorry, but just by reading the " how do i attract buyers and make more sells " part, I get the feeling you are not the best person to offer writing gigs…
Also, there are hundreds of writing gigs offered here at Fiverr, unless you can come up with a way to stand out and make your gig look unique, it will be a bit hard to get orders at first.

One thing to start with would be creating a video. People love to see who they are working with. It gives them a sense of comfort knowing that there is an actual person on the other side of the computer screen that they can work with. Show them your personality, show them you know what you’re doing. A video can go a long way for promoting your gigs.

Best!
David

Create the gig in well professional and attractive manner.

• Use images of what you can do or what you have done so for
  • It will be more attractive, if you create a video of your work you already done.
  • Promote your gig on Social media like, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.
    Don’t worry, you may not get results in a few days, keep trying, after a few weeks of continuous effort, you will see the results.Only you need to be patient and motivated.

Best of luck 🙂

Yes i still promote it and update my gigs based on the requirements …we can only achieve top level by getting more orders and we will get orders only when we really focus on the our gig availability to buyers and that can be only done through promoting it as much as you can.

Archived