How to get my first order

spr4yz

Hello Kevin, You joined Fiverr in Jul 2021 but I see the reason why you still haven't received even the first order is mainly because you have posted only one GIG yet. Make sure to post the GIG 7 you are offering and stay online as often as possible so that you will be able to get your first order. Thank you...

• Like 16
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, craphi_x said:

and stay online as often as possible

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.330ee90ef3c7d94d9533a1f3f3d3bd64.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.729bc3bcd9ee449f8ff17c203e54e1b7.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on December 06, 2023.

image.png.252dceac05837b0ec94ab2fe740108f5.png

And again on December 06, 2023.

image.png.aed8a092d21e9452da5f284c895a485c.png

• Like 17
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, craphi_x said:

Make sure to post the GIG 7 you are offering and stay online as often as possible so that you will be able to get your first order. Thank you...

Why would having 7 GIGS help in securing 1st order?? 🥲

But you have ONLY 3 gigs!! 😞

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 14
  • Haha 2

Hello Kevin, You joined Fiverr in Jul 2021 but I see the reason why you still haven't received even the first order is mainly because you have posted only one GIG yet. Make sure to post the GIG 7 you are offering and stay online as often as possible so that you will be able to get your first order. Thank you...

Please don’t misguide some one with your wrong information. If you don't know the right answer then please avoid to give answer with your assume.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

Make sure to post the GIG 7 you are offering and stay online as often as possible so that you will be able to get your first order. Thank you...

Why are you suggesting this tip when you have 13 reviews since May 2022? For sure, staying online did not help you too so stop misguiding others.

Staying online does not help you with anything else. You should focus on yourself first rather than guiding others. :classic_dry:

• Like 14

23 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Why would having 7 GIGS help in securing 1st order?? 🥲

But you have ONLY 3 gigs!! 😞

For example, suppose you want to promote your business with a TV ad or otherwise send it to customers. Then when you give your ad to a TV channel and send it to the audience? Or when sent to the audience through 7 TV channels? Which of these will get more people to see your ad? That said it would be helpful for me to get a quick order by putting in 7 GIG, what's your opinion? thank you.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Why are you suggesting this tip when you have 13 reviews since May 2022? For sure, staying online did not help you too so stop misguiding others.

Staying online does not help you with anything else. You should focus on yourself first rather than guiding others. :classic_dry:

You are right I have not been able to pay proper attention to my account for about a year now due to my higher studies. I'll be putting some of my remaining gigs into increasing my activity again soon. I think you are misunderstanding the answer I gave.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

On 12/21/2023 at 9:41 AM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.330ee90ef3c7d94d9533a1f3f3d3bd64.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.729bc3bcd9ee449f8ff17c203e54e1b7.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on December 06, 2023.

image.png.252dceac05837b0ec94ab2fe740108f5.png

And again on December 06, 2023.

image.png.aed8a092d21e9452da5f284c895a485c.png

Thank you for your information

• Like 6

23 hours ago, shuvo_va said:

Please don’t misguide some one with your wrong information. If you don't know the right answer then please avoid to give answer with your assume.

I don't think it's wrong to put 7 gigs, Do you think 7 gigs are not useful to get orders?  Besides, it is not possible to get an order just by putting 7gig, but the probability of getting an order is high. That's what I mean by that. thank you.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, craphi_x said:

For example, suppose you want to promote your business with a TV ad or otherwise send it to customers. Then when you give your ad to a TV channel and send it to the audience? Or when sent to the audience through 7 TV channels? Which of these will get more people to see your ad? That said it would be helpful for me to get a quick order by putting in 7 GIG, what's your opinion? thank you.

Thanks for the silly lesson on media planning. Perhaps a Media Planner at Group M or Omnicom would benefit from your incomprehensible advice!! 

But like @smartdezigns has also advised you - one should disseminate knowledge only after one has learnt through experience. These half-baked pointers learnt from random blogs/youtubers won't help anyone including yourself. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, craphi_x said:

You are right I have not been able to pay proper attention to my account for about a year now due to my higher studies. I'll be putting some of my remaining gigs into increasing my activity again soon. I think you are misunderstanding the answer I gave.

I did not misunderstood anything.. It's you who is giving wrong advices to others. A lot of changes have been made since last one year so you need to get knowledge about those things first. I will say again that "Staying Online is useless because it does not help you with anything else".

• Like 7
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Thanks for the silly lesson on media planning. Perhaps a Media Planner at Group M or Omnicom would benefit from your incomprehensible advice!! 

But like @smartdezigns has also advised you - one should disseminate knowledge only after one has learnt through experience. These half-baked pointers learnt from random blogs/youtubers won't help anyone including yourself. 

@smartdezigns @priyank_mod 

I don't think our argument matters to anyone. So, I would like to know what advice you can give from your experience on what to do to get orders for him as well as for us. Thank you

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, craphi_x said:

I don't think our argument matters to anyone. So, I would like to know what advice you can give from your experience on what to do to get orders for him as well as for us. Thank you

Actually, the Forum is full of those type of questions and if OP ever try to search it, then the answers can easily be found. 

We are literally tired of answering the same questions continuously so I think we should let OP to find the answer of his question on his own. 

P.S. We were not arguing. We were stating the facts which you were finding them hard to accept. Anyway.. :classic_huh:

• Like 6

Hey Kevin ! Look, One of the most important things among other stuff to secure a sell is your Gig image, If you want an honest opinion it is not very eye catching, especially with other competitors since your gig image will be displayed with theirs. I'm a graphic designer and I can help you with that while you focus on the other details!

• Like 5

On 12/22/2023 at 5:51 PM, smartdezigns said:

Actually, the Forum is full of those type of questions and if OP ever try to search it, then the answers can easily be found. 

We are literally tired of answering the same questions continuously so I think we should let OP to find the answer of his question on his own. 

P.S. We were not arguing. We were stating the facts which you were finding them hard to accept. Anyway.. :classic_huh:

Actually,

Because everyone thinks this way every other post about this, the recent 20+ posts (As I went through a lot before I made my post....) are full of non-useful answers in my opinion, hence I decided to create my own topic.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, spr4yz said:

Actually,

Because everyone thinks this way every other post about this, the recent 20+ posts (As I went through a lot before I made my post....) are full of non-useful answers in my opinion, hence I decided to create my own topic.

Have you tried to read the following topic? Ignore content on Buyer Request:

It means you have not done your research properly on the Forum.. 

• Like 4